CHATBOX

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I’m one of the things you decided to leave behind.

Posted by Babyberbz at 1:21 AM

I used to look forward 

to talking with you every night.
It’s what what got me out 

of bed in the morning, 

it helped scribble some colour 

into the otherwise depressing, 

grey monotony that is my life. 

But now, something seems 

to be overtaking you, 

stealing from me your attention

and your heart and now 

I’m afraid to even call you 

for fear that you won’t pick up. 

I’m glad that you’re moving on 

with your life and continuing 

to be happy, I really am, 

I’m just a little sad that 

I’m one of the things you 

decided to leave behind.

0 comments on "I’m one of the things you decided to leave behind."

Post a Comment

 

Babyberbz Collection Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez