CHATBOX

Monday, October 19, 2009

A POEM

Posted by Babyberbz at 9:51 PM
I know you like letters, so here’s a few:
I’ve never felt better than
when I was with you,
But you do what you have to,
and I’ll do it, too,
‘Cause I’m gonna laugh through this,
leaving you.

Love is a trend-setter,
set by the movies.
"Baby, I love you,"
or "Baby, we’re through," means
Simple quotations of sitcoms
that you’ve seen.
You never loved me,
and now that my view’s clean..

I know that I meant nothing, gave nothing true,
If this is as shallow, as pointless to you,
To write me a note, write me off as an ex.
To kiss me, dismiss me, move on to the next.

Maybe you lied, you felt nothing inside,
But I was sincere with my heart, and I tried.
But if that’s the case, then it might not be me
Who’s lost something that mattered, only lies from tv.

Now it’s my turn to feel nothing inside,
Not a touch of remorse when I wave you goodbye.
‘Cause this doesn’t hurt me as much as it should,
But it will hurt you, ‘cause you lost something good.

0 comments on "A POEM"

Post a Comment

 

Babyberbz Collection Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez