CHATBOX

Monday, October 19, 2009

UNTITLED

Posted by Babyberbz at 9:13 PM
When I first met you,
I never thought you'd be the one who would give me
the feeling that everything is right when your around,
or that feeling that makes me lose
my words everytime you smile at me.
I never expected you to be the one
who I'd be thinking about each day,
or the one who'd I always look forward
to seeing the next day.
I've tried my hardest to fight these feelings...
but I can't. I just can't.
Because what I've realized is that out of everyone
I've met in this world,
you are the only one who can
give me these feelings everyday.
And I'm hoping that some day
or even just for a second,
that I can give these exact same feelings to you,
so I could mean this much to you...
as you have meant to me each day.

0 comments on "UNTITLED"

Post a Comment

 

Babyberbz Collection Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez